Syncbak develops and deploys cutting-edge streaming video solutions which support the majority of live local video streaming in the US. Our direct-to-consumer OTT app, VUit, aims to become the Netflix of live, local, and free. We are currently hiring for a variety of technical and management roles to support our fast growth.
While experience in streaming is a plus, we primarily seek individuals who enjoy learning new technologies, have a strong sense of ownership for their work and enjoy working in a tight-knit, high performance group.
- Product/Program Managers
- Business/Data Analysis
- IT Specialists
- Test Engineers
- Support Specialists
Our systems involve many branches of software development:
- Embedded software for interfacing to broadcast systems and performing live transcoding.
- Massive, load-balanced server farms for performing stream processing and distribution.
- Web-based tool development for managing and scheduling system operations
- Multi-layer, cached database systems for stream management
- Large scale data mining for analytics
- App and web development for viewer-facing systems
We develop in many different languages, including:
We develop apps for the following platforms:
We have a variety of database systems:
- SQL server
If you’ve always wanted to be part of an exciting startup and get a Silicon Valley work experience outside of the valley, apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Syncbak offers a generous benefit package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid vacation, sick leave, paid holidays plus your birthday off!