The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides consumers who are residents of the State of California with specific rights related to their personal information, subject to certain exceptions. It also requires Syncbak to disclose the information we collect, the purposes for which we collect it, and what we share and disclose.
- The Right to Know. You have the right to us what personal information we have collected from you over the past 12 months.You may make such a request twice within a 12-month period.
- The Right to Delete. You have the right to ask us to delete your personal information. In certain circumstances the law may not require or permit us to delete certain personal information, but if we cannot honor a deletion request, we will tell you.
- The Right to Opt-Out (“Do Not Sell”). You have the right to ask us not to sell your personal information to third parties. You can submit such a request by visiting our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section or web page.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, you must be a California resident. You can email or call us or visit our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section or web page.
You must provide us with your name, address and email address in order for us to contact and respond to you. We will need you to provide us with your device ID for the device that accesses any Syncbak App or Website in order for us to verify that you are a Syncbak App or Website user and for us to locate any personal information.
Syncbak will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable, necessary and with prior notice.
Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their personal information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If you would like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, you can contact us using the contact information provided below.
If you have any questions your California Rights, you can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 319-892-3022