Syncbak is adding a Quality Analyst with strong web development experience to its VUit team.
We are looking for a Quality Analyst to enhance Syncbak’s streaming platform and services which target viewers with its VUit platform. In this role you will be part of a highly technical team and will help with developing and validating VUit. The ideal candidate needs to be detail oriented and communicate well with others. Candidates for this position should have familiarity with VUit.
You will work with an extremely talented and accomplished team in the live video streaming space. You will gain in-depth knowledge on multiple and highly scalable, end-to-end live streaming platforms.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with project managers, business analysts, and developers to ensure quality products are being delivered to customers
- Analyze requirements
- Create test cases and document processes
- Define and create test data
- Execute test cases across several platforms:
- Mobile (iOS & Android)
- Web and Mobile Web (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Amazon Silk)
- TV’s (Roku, AppleTV, Fire TV, AndroidTV & Chromecast)
- Execute and create simple SQL queries
- Document bugs in ticketing system
- Regression testing
- Provide regular status of testing results in daily stand-ups
- Ability to lead product releases
- Additional duties as needed
Capabilities that would be beneficial:
- Experience with T-SQL
- Experience working with and/or designing multi-tiered applications
- Experience automating test cases
- Work well under little supervision
- Able to work quickly in a rapidly changing