Syncbak is currently seeking an observability developer using ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) stack for our Marion, IA office.
This employee will work in the infrastructure environment and will develop and maintain internal software, automation, and operations, among other business users with a specific focus on Elastic stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Beats and Kibana) to deliver monitoring, alerting, and observability solutions for Syncbak systems.
- 3+ years of application development experience using relational and key-values stores
- Hands-on knowledge with full implementation of Elasticsearch
- Proficient in performing elastic queries for data analysis
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of architecting, designing, developing solutions using the ELK stack
- Knowledge of database logical/physical design, tuning, and query optimization
- Knowledge of architecting data structures using Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of creating indexes and documents and enriching Elasticsearch data
- Knowledge of in query languages and manipulating data sets
- Utilize existing ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) stack solutions and develop upon them
- Build visualizations and dashboards with Kibana
- Build reports using APIs and libraries provided for Elasticsearch
- Represent team in various operations-related meetings – planning, scheduling, status, defect review, monitoring, reporting, etc.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to analyze requirements, clarify design dependencies, create test plans, support functional and business activities
- Enrich business data with operational data
Syncbak offers a generous benefit package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave and paid holidays.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.