Syncbak is adding a Front End Developer with strong web development experience to its VUit team.
Front End Developer
We are looking for a Front End Developer to enhance VUit’s application portfolio and related tooling. In this role you will be part of a highly technical team and build web-based sites and applications. The ideal candidate needs to be detail oriented and communicate well with others.
You will work with an extremely talented and accomplished team in the live video streaming space. You will gain in-depth knowledge on multiple and highly scalable, end-to-end live streaming platforms.
- Extend the VUit ecosystem by developing HTML5/JS/CSS apps for multiple Connected TV (CTV) platforms
- Extend existing VUit functionality on the web
- Create new and supplement existing web-based tools for administration of the VUit platform, with mobile-friendly designs
- Work with APIs created by Syncbak teams and collaborate with engineers to extend the platform
- Create reusable components when necessary and have the wisdom to know when to do so
- Collaborate with QA to establish test cases and resolve issues
- Proficiency with HTML5, CSS, JS
- Proficiency with modern frameworks, specifically Vue.JS
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Connected TV platforms
- Experience with Vue 3 and Typescript
- Experience working with and/or designing multi-tiered applications
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with cloud environments