Syncbak is adding a C#/.NET Developer with strong web development experience to its team. The successful candidate should have previous application development experience and an entrepreneurial mindset.
.NET Developer (C#)
We are looking for a C#/.NET Developer skilled in web development to enhance Syncbak’s streaming platform and services which target viewers, local broadcasters, television networks, and television distributors. In this role you will be part of a highly technical team and will help with developing the tools used by all of these groups.
You will work with an extremely talented and accomplished team in the live video streaming space. You will gain in-depth knowledge on multiple and highly scalable, end-to-end live streaming platforms.
- Extend the VUit ecosystem by developing web-based applications for the VUit ecosystem
- Create new and supplement existing web-based tools for administration of the VUit platform, with mobile-friendly designs
- Create internal and external APIs to extend the platform
- Create and update database structures
- Create reusable components when necessary and have the wisdom to know when to do so
- Collaborate with QA to establish test cases and resolve issues
- 2+ years experience with web development with Microsoft Tools
- 2+ years of object-oriented software development and design experience
- 2+ years (as applicable) of C#, .NET Framework ver. 4.x+ (MVC & WebAPI), ASP.NET Core 2.x
- Experience with MVC, SOA, and OOP design patterns
- Experience in full software development lifecycle
- Experience with T-SQL databases, particularly Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of how to document program design, coding, and maintenance.
- Experience getting critical projects to completion with high client satisfaction
- Adherence to defined coding standards and other defined quality standards
- Entrepreneurial mindset as this person will dabble in many platforms
- Strong organizational skills: must be able to work on multiple tasks during the same time frame and meet deadlines with accuracy and efficiency
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to a diverse range of audiences and settings
- A positive attitude, be self-motivated, flexible, and a team player
- Experience designing and implementing multi-tiered applications
- Proficiency with modern frameworks, specifically Vue.JS
- Experience with cloud services (ideally AWS)
- Experience NoSQL databases (particularly Redis)
- Experience with agile development
Position Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and assess product requirements, develop time estimates, and break down work into manageable tasks
- Work on multiple projects providing development and maintenance work
- Apply existing guidelines and procedures to make varied decisions within a department
- Use sound judgment and experience to solve complex problems