Syncbak is adding a Business Analyst to its fast-growing streaming architecture team.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to enhance knowledge sharing through detailed documentation and project management. In this role, you will be part of a team that is highly technical and incorporating agile methodologies. The ideal candidate needs to be detail oriented and communicate well with others.
You will work with an extremely talented and accomplished team in the live video streaming space. You will gain in-depth knowledge on multiple and highly scalable components.
- Gathers requirements and develops use cases for use by Engineering staff
- Works with Engineering to ensure all requirements are fulfilled in design and implementation
- Leads daily stand ups
- Maintains library of documentation and system diagrams
- Works with stakeholders and project managers on prioritization of requirements/sprint planning
- Plan and coordinate releases
- Analyze and improve workflow processes throughout the company
- Ability to use and evaluate Syncbak created applications and services
- High Level understanding of Syncbak system and interfaces
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with agile methodologies
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using Jira and/or Confluence